Christmas candles are a great way to add an extra dimen […]
Christmas candles are a great way to add an extra dimension to your home's interior, as you take away the stale air from wintery smells and add a fresh, relaxed aura to your home's atmosphere. They're also a fabulous gift idea for family and friends. No matter what olfactory effect you're after, there certainly is a perfect Christmas candle for you. Let's break this down into categories to help you find the perfect Christmas decor candle for your home's decor.
* Vanilla or Honey - The most common Christmas candle, you'll find all across the globe in traditional Christmas decorations. It's a light colored wax with a vanilla bean design. You can find many types of honey, such as golden honey, dark chocolate honey, fresh balsamic, almond, raspberry, pear, white and cinnamon.
* Citrus - Spicy food, lemons, oranges and grapes are all excellent Christmas candle scents. There are many types of citrus, such as grapefruit, lemon, lime, tangerine and Mandarin. You can also get Christmas scents with fruits such as strawberries, red currant, cranberries, apples, pears and blueberries. Grapefruit, orange and grapefruit are all on top of the list of best Christmas candies.
* Cinnamon - With its nutty and cinnamon like scent, this is one of the scents that people absolutely love! Christmas candles with this scent are usually round in shape and have a tall glass jar on the base. The most popular design of these scented candles is the one with the glass jar on the base, however, they can be in many different designs. Most cinnamon scented candle products are round in shape.
* Clove - Another very popular Christmas candle scent is clove. This particular scent is not only for Christmas but throughout the year. A beautiful scent that is spicy, clove has a very distinctive smell that is reminiscent of fresh cloves. Christmas candles that use this scent include Christmas Cologne, Christmas tea, cinnamon tea, nutmeg tea and pumpkin spice tea.
* Vanilla - One of the scents that is considered to be the "real" Christmas candle scent is vanilla. If you think about it, vanilla is actually a scent that is found outside of the Christmas season. It makes you think of warm cinnamon buns, cranberry or apple pie. This is one of the most popular Christmas scents around. Christmas candles that use this scent include Christmas cupcake candles, Christmas scented candle holders and Christmas pillar candles.
* Cinnamon Scents - Cinnamon is also another popular Christmas candle scent. This scent is described by many as having a sweet, warm cinnamon scent to it. As with clove, this particular scent comes in a multitude of different scents. Christmas candles that use cinnamon include Christmas cinnamon candles, Christmas pine scents and Christmas angel candles. In addition, cinnamon scented candle products such as Christmas cupcakes come in a variety of different shapes, sizes and colors.
Just by knowing a little bit more about these popular Christmas scents, you will be able to see which ones are right for your home as well as your spirit. You will be able to choose from all of the best-selling Christmas candles on the market. Christmas decorating is a wonderful way to express your holiday cheer and have the entire family together. By adding some ornaments to your collection, you can bring this favorite time of the year to life in your own home. Whether you choose a Christmas candle, Christmas cracker or Christmas decor, you are sure to bring this favorite time of the year to new heights of joy.