Precautions for burning scented candles 1. Aromatherapy […]
Precautions for burning scented candles
1. Aromatherapy candles should burn for no more than 2 hours each time.
2. Keep the candle wick vertical and the length is preferably 0.5 cm, and clean the candle wick frequently.
3. If the flame is too small, please put out the candle first, and then carefully pour out the wax liquid.
4. The candle must be placed on a heat-insulating surface when burning.
The cleaning of scented candles
1. Regularly use a rag or paper towel dampened with water to wipe the shell of the scented candle clean.
2. If the scented candle inside is stained with dust, it can also be gently wiped off with a paper towel. It should be cleaned regularly to avoid too much dust and difficult to handle.
3. When not in use, cover it with plastic bags or plastic wrap to reduce contact with air and contamination with dust.
Tips for scented candles:
The size of the room will affect the intensity of the scent.
Do not light regular candles and scented candles at the same time, as the former will absorb the aroma of the latter.
Use only one or two scents. Our sense of smell can become numb with too many scents.
Try to choose candles with larger candles. Because when the candle is burning, the more tears gather in the candle area, the stronger the aroma of the candle.
Trim the wick frequently. The candle wick is too large, which will affect the fragrance dispersion.
The sense of smell is the sharpest among human senses, and an average person can distinguish about 10,000 different odors. Fragrance can be used to adjust the mood and create an atmosphere, and some scents are the best aids to relax the mood.
A room full of fragrance will immediately feel more at home, making people feel comfortable and happy. The popularity of household spices has grown significantly in recent years, and there are enough varieties on the market to evoke every mood and feeling.
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to create a fragrant room is to light a fragrant candle. Moreover, the flickering candle flame also helps to create a peaceful and peaceful atmosphere. In addition, you can also use a special incense burner to fumigate essential oils to fragrant the room.
Scented candles appeared in the early 19th century. As early as 1893, the British Candle Company had created a blueberry scented candle. However, it wasn't until recently that scented candles really caught on. In today's era of minimalist home furnishing, large fragrant candles have become a treasure trove of fashionable life and the main element of the concept of "turning a home into a sanctuary".
Although there are many types of scented candles on the market, generally, you should buy the slightly more expensive ones. Because these candles contain more fragrance, are of better quality, and burn slower. At the same time, because of the large fragrance content, this candle is also softer than ordinary candles, which can be used for indoor incense more effectively. Soft wax candles burn more evenly and retain their shape longer.