Candle storage: Please store candles in a cool, dark an […]
Candle storage: Please store candles in a cool, dark and dry place. Excessive temperature or direct sunlight will cause the wax surface to melt, which will affect the fragrance of the candle, resulting in insufficient fragrance when ignited.
Lighting the candle: Before lighting the candle, trim the wick to 5-8mm. When burning wax for the first time, please continue to burn for 2-3 hours: the candle has a "burning note t B", if the first lighting does not make the wax around the wick evenly heated, the surface is completely melted, and then the succulent candle will burn only around the wick.
1. Always pay attention to keep the length of the wick within 5-8 mm. Trimming the wick can help the candle burn evenly and also prevent black smoke from burning and soot on the candle cup.
2. Make sure that the candle is not in the wind when it is burning. The wind will make the candle burn unevenly and reduce the life of the candle.
3. Try to make the candle burn more than 2 hours at a time, but not more than 4 hours. If you want to burn for a long time, extinguish the candle every 4 hours, trim the length of the wick to 5 mm, and light it again to extinguish. Candle
4. Remind everyone to always remember not to blow out the candles with your mouth! This will not only damage the candles, but also produce black smoke, turning the wonderful aroma of scented candles into smoke.
5. You can use a candle holder or candle cover to extinguish the candle, or use a candle hook tool to immerse the wick in the wax oil. Please stop burning when the candle is less than 2cm.
Be sure not to leave candles unattended. Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets. To protect your furniture, candles can get quite hot after burning for 3 hours, so try not to place them directly on furniture.