Craft candles are placed in glass jars of different sha […]
Craft candles are placed in glass jars of different shapes, as in Crystal International. Imagine London street quince carts, Cinderella slippers, Royal Garden lanterns with side detailing, blue Aegean and antique lanterns in foggy times...these craft candle styles Minimalistic. What are craft candles?
A craft candle is a candle that produces flames of various colors when it is burned, and is composed of a main burning agent, a coloring agent and other auxiliary agents. The principle of color development is that when some metal ions or their compounds are heated, the electrons in the molecules are subjected to high temperature, which deviates from the original orbit and forms a transition motion. The electrons release the originally stored energy during the transition movement, and announce various luster, and the color of the light depends on the radiation spectrum of the material.
1. There are various burning colors: red, yellow, blue, green, purple, etc.
2. Non-toxic, smokeless, tasteless, can eliminate odor.
3. The incineration temperature is as high as 85 ℃, and it is not easy to incinerate after being overturned.
4. The flame is soft and not dazzling, and you can DIY make colorful candle bodies, and freely combine the flame colors.
5. No CO occurs when the wick is burned, and the burning gas does not pollute the environment.
6. It is a natural organic substance, easy to dissolve and easy to clean with soap and water.
Candles are the epitome of romance, and in the face of their own craft candles, collectors know what Diane Ekman said in Journey of the Senses: "The sense of perception not only makes people's days meaningful through various actions, but also divides reality. Generate living fragments and reorganize them into meaningful patterns." In Feng Shui, lit craft candles represent the energy of the five elements of fire. In a dark and humid room, craft candles can effectively improve the environment, making it look dry and bright, and work even better when the craft candles are lit at night.