Craft candles are placed in glass jars of different sha […]
Craft candles are placed in glass jars of different shapes, just like they are placed in Crystal International. Imagine that in the foggy period, there are papaya carts on the streets of London, Cinderella crystal shoes, royal garden lanterns with side details, blue Aegean sea and antique lanterns... these craft candle styles Simplicity. What is a craft candle?
Craft candle is a kind of candle with flames of various colors when burned. It is composed of main burning agent, hair coloring agent and other auxiliary agents. The principle of color development is based on the fact that when certain metal ions or their compounds are heated, the electrons in the molecules deviate from the original orbit and form a transitional movement. The electrons release the originally stored energy during the transition movement, and declare various luster. The color of light depends on the radiation spectrum of the substance.
1. There are many incineration colors: red, yellow, blue, green, purple, etc.
2. Non-toxic, smokeless, tasteless and can eliminate odor.
3. The incineration temperature is as high as 85℃, and it is not easy to burn after being overturned.
4. The flame is soft and unobtrusive, and colorful candle bodies can be made by DIY, and the flame colors can be freely combined.
5. No CO occurs when the lamp core is burned, and the burning gas does not pollute the environment.
6. It is a natural organic substance, which is easy to dissolve, and it is easy to clean with pan rice and water.
Candles are the representative of romance. Faced with their own craft candles, collectors understand what Diane Ekman said in "A Journey of the Senses": "The sense of perception not only makes people’s lives meaningful through various actions, but also divides reality. Turn them into pieces of life and reorganize them into meaningful patterns.” In Feng Shui, the lit craft candle represents the energy of the five elements of fire. In a dark and humid room, craft candles can effectively improve the environment, making it look dry and bright, and work better when the craft candles are lit at night.