On cold winter nights, people wrap themselves in woolen […]
On cold winter nights, people wrap themselves in woolen blankets to keep warm; on hot summer days, they always open the windows for ventilation. Similarly, the choice of scented candles should also vary with the seasons. In winter, candles with musk, amber, vanilla, and frankincense scents are suitable; in summer, rose, lavender, and rosemary should be selected for refreshing comfort.
1. The size of the room will affect the concentration of fragrance.
2. Do not light ordinary candles and scented candles at the same time, because the former will absorb the aroma of the latter.
3. Only use one or two fragrances. Our sense of smell can be numb with too many scents.
4. Try to choose a candle with a relatively large candle surface. Because when the candle is burning, the more candle tears accumulated in the candle area, the stronger the candle's fragrance will be.
5. Trim the wick frequently. Candle wicks that are too large will affect the fragrance
The sense of smell is the keenest among human beings, and an average person can distinguish about 10,000 different smells. Fragrance can be used to adjust the mood and create an atmosphere, and some fragrances are the best supplements to relax the mood.
A room filled with aromas will instantly feel more homely and cozy. The popularity of home fragrances has grown significantly in recent years, and there are a wide variety of spices available to evoke any mood and feeling.
One of the easiest and most convenient ways to create a fragrance in a room is to light a scented candle. And, flickering candles help create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. In addition, you can also use a special incense burner to fumigate essential oils to make the room fragrant.
Scented candles appeared in the early 19th century. As early as 1893, the British Candle Company had created a blueberry-scented candle. However, it's only recently that scented candles have really caught on. In today's minimalist style of home furnishing, large aromatic candles have become a treasure of fashionable life and the main element of the concept of "turning a home into a sanctuary".
Although there are many types of scented candles on the market, in general, you should choose the more expensive ones. Because these candles contain more fragrance, they are of better quality and burn slower. At the same time, because of the higher fragrance content, this candle is also softer than ordinary candles, which can be used for indoor aromatherapy more effectively. Soft wax candles burn more evenly, which keeps their shape longer.